1 Sherry Street, Baldivis
Apartment # 14
Brand new apartment with private landscaped gardens.
Jervis Rise is contemporary living at its finest and the apartments are built with high-quality finishes and fixtures. Enjoy the luxury of stainless steel appliances and reverse-cycle split air conditioning.
Apartment 14 is situated on the ground floor (north facing) with an internal area of 77sqm, an entry court and massive 55sqm grassed outdoor area.
The interior design theme is inspired by the bush-to-beach location, creating a comfortable, peaceful space to retreat from 9 to 5. A well-thought out layout ensures you will have maximum privacy, with the main living area opening up to your own private courtyard.
With uninterrupted views of the Tamworth Wetlands as you face west, you feel like you’re living in a national park. Yet, within walking distance, is an urban village with a major shopping centre, cafés, restaurant, parklands, local schools and more.
Property features include:
Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
- Private 55m2 landscaped backyard
- High 2.7m ceilings
- Easy clean electric cooktop
- Stainless steel oven & rangehood
- Entry court with clothesline
- Light & bright living areas
- Soft close cupboards & drawers
- Study nook
- Built in robes
- Venetian blinds throughout
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living
- Clothes dryer included
- 2 secure undercover car bays
- 5m2 secure storeroom with power
NOW OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
1 Sherry Street (Corner Nairn Drive), Baldivis
08 6558 0787