We’re here for you, however you need us.
Our commitment to ensuring your home buying journey with us is as easy and stress-free as possible.
What a crazy few weeks it has been! With so much uncertainty throughout the world right now, it’s important that we all stand together to help get through these challenging times.
Though we’ve made a few changes these past weeks, one thing that won’t change is our commitment to ensuring your home buying journey with us is as easy and stress-free as possible.
Here are just a few ways we’re making this happen:
- The wellbeing and health of our clients, employees and contractors is the number one priority for our company and as a result our homes are now only available for private viewings in accordance with current Government directive.
- Our Property Experts are here to help via video conferencing, email or phone. We’re always ready to support you or answer any questions.
Keeping our distance
- We’re always ready to connect – at a safe distance. In keeping with new government policy, our team will maintain a safe distance between each other and the general public at all times.
- We have cancelled all large team meetings and events for the foreseeable future.
Keeping things clean
- We have provided hand sanitiser throughout our office for the use of our team.
- Our offices are thoroughly cleaned throughout the day, with special attention paid to surfaces.
- Our property experts and viewing officers have been provided with cleaning supplies to ensure cleanliness at home viewings.
- Clients are requested to kindly not touch surfaces in the homes.
- We are promoting and encouraging good hygiene to all our clients, employees and contractors.
As a member of the BGC Housing Group, one of the largest residential building companies in WA, we’re proud to support the local economy and continue to make home ownership a reality for Western Australians.
As a community, we have a responsibility to one another that goes beyond business profits. Australia has always prided itself on mateship and support; and we’re honoured to continue these values as we stand together through this crisis.
We encourage you to email us with any queries you may have surrounding COVID-19 at [email protected]